- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 cups bourbon
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/3 cup Two Busy Bees honey and peanuts - nut butter spread
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup manis
- 2 Tablespoons Two Busy Bees honey
- 2 teaspoon hot sauce or sweet chilli sauce
What a fantastic experience, finally crossed off the bucket list! Deborah and her father were wonderful hosts on our tour. We cannot thank them enough! We learnt an incredible amount about bees, hives and honey. Our hosts were very welcoming, warm and generous with their knowledge. We felt so looked after on the tour and had all of our questions answered. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone curious about the inner world of bees! And the honey is literally the yummiest we have ever tasted. Thank you Two Busy Bees!!
Deborah and her father provided us with an amazing, super strong hive and have been a great help along the way to learning about bees.!!
I have never tasted such beautiful Honey -the flavour is just so Natural & Earthy. Store bought honey is just NO COMPARISON to Two Busy Bees.Cheers Denise Brady- Geebung Qld.
Loved the texture and taste of this raw honey already ordered more 👍👍
Love these candles burn evenly.