Our 'Peanut Butter Loves Honey!' nut butter blend is small batch, hand crafted, all natural, preservative free, refined sugar free, palm oil free, additive free and colour free. We roast our special Queensland grown peanuts, in a unique long and slow - dry cooking process until they are golden brown. Then the golden roasted peanuts are milled in a old fashioned speciality peanut butter mill. Delicately blended with pure honey and a dash solar dried pristine sea salt and that’s it!
We are a father and daughter team of organic minded beekeepers and speciality food makers. Creating a blended nut butter spread with only the most natural of Queensland ingredients, large peanuts, pure honey and sea salt.
As bee keepers and good food producers, we practice natural beekeeping and cultivate a multi - floral honey. Based in sunny suburban Geebung, our Two Busy Bees Honey beehives are surrounded by large established native trees, beautiful wildflowers and lovely garden flowers.
You can buzz us here with any questions!
Contact: Deborah Batchelor
Business Address: 38 Buhot Street East, Geebung 4034, QLD
Phone: 0405 685 750
Web Address: www.twobusybeeshoney.com
When you purchase from us, you are supporting a small family based business of ‘naturally good’ food producers.
- 100% all natural flavourful ingredients
- Carefully prepared not processed
- Cold-filtered single source pure honey
- Handcrafted by organic minded beekeepers
- Golden Roasted Hi-Oleic Kingaroy Peanuts
- Manufactured by a small family business
- Packed full of healthy plant protein
- Popular super nutritious snack and spread
Preservative free and shelf stable
- Portable and on the go - good food energy
- Purchasing directly from the producer
- Queensland grown ingredients
- Stand up pouch pack and resealable closure
- Sustainably produced - simple and sweet
If you would like to use out products for an event or special project we would love to hear form you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org